Saturday, August 11, 2012

Swimming!

This summer we decided it was high time to get the kids swimming.  Jett and Lila, along with Drew,started lessons...we only were able to squeeze in two weeks but it was amazing how much they learned!




Lila got distracted like every 10 seconds by the toys.


My kids have no idea how good they have it...besides said toys above, they also have the sweetest teachers who basically ASK them, if they wouldn't mind, to please to put their face in the water and blow bubbles.  I wasn't asked to do crap in my class.  This clown in the speedos (below) took me up to the high dive and dropped me off.  I was like, not even 3 years old.

I mean, just look at this sad group of kids trembling in fear.  These days CPS would have his butt in jail.

Just kidding about the jail part but for realz...my kids have it pretty good.


Ruby didn't join in this session so instead, she hijacked uncle John's power aid.  The bummer is he lost his drink, but the plus side is it totally won her over!  She is afraid of everyone so this power aid was really a very small price to pay for her affections.





No comments: