Saturday, August 11, 2012

Playday with Charlie and Drew

Towards the end of school, Drew and Charlotte got to spend the day with us hanging out. The kids had so much fun. As you all are well aware, my quest is always to be the favorite auntie so I tried to make sure they had a lot of fun and very little rules. It's only one day, right? Their parents can figure out how to get them to sleep with 12 brownies in their system. Not my problem!

The day began as it does every time Drew comes over. The costumes.

I think Jett is really feeling it right now. Like, I bet he believes he is Captain America.

Can't leave this little out!

You want a cookie Drew? Take the whole row. Yay me! THE FAVORITE! May they never forget.
I have no idea what these costumes are. Gladiators maybe?

Drew is such a nice cousin. He humored the girls by playing several rounds of ring around the rosies :)

Dude, nice slippers though.

TIme to wind down with some Playstation.
Wait, not yet. One more round of dress up and a plate of nachos are in order.
Meanwhile, the two babies (and by babies I mean my almost 2 year old) laid down to watch some Wonder Pets. Ruby technically gave up the bottle but, like a good girl, doesn't let her friends drink alone. Bottoms up Charlie!

Somehow Drew made it back upstairs because apparently Lila and him needed to perform an original. I believe it's called "Be Your Own Person"

WTH??
 


Such a fun day!!

 

No comments: