Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Lost Tooth.

It was a big moment here for the Bunch family.  Jett lost his first tooth!  It was really at that nasty wiggly stage for a day or two and I was having nightmares about either a.) having to look at it hang there for another day or b.) having to actually play a part in it coming out so I could avoid a.  Both options sounded awful to me.

LUCKILY all it took was one fight over a toy with his sister!  They each wanted the same toy, pulled at it tug-of-war style and then Lila (brilliantly) let it go.  Toy went straight at the tooth and out it came!  Unfortunatly, it fell into may lap but I guess that is still better than seeing it hang there.


He was pretty impressed with his new gap.


 The tooth fairy came with sparkly money and a strong warning to never ever wiggle the top teeth.  Once those go I swear I will cry.  I have seen enough kids get those awful enormous front teeth.  I know it will happen eventually but if I can prevent it from happening any sooner than it needs to be I will do that.  I included a few extra bucks to ensure he didn't touch them.


Stashin his cash.


No comments: