Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day with Val-zon's

The Valdes and Hizon clan spend the week in Carlsbad each year and we love LOVE going down to hang with them.  The kids love the beach, playing, the attention they get.  I love that my kids are so well cared for and I just get to CHILL.  It's amazing.  
I mean, take this photographic evidence.  Can you see the way Carly is lovingly making sure that Jett (her favorite) is having great fun, while still keeping him safe from any undercurrents?


Meanwhile...I kick back.


Mary took Charlie.  Meanwhile, Sarah kicked back.  I'm telling you, it's the most amazing day ever.


After the beach, we heading up for dinner.  These two clowns apparently found some Doritos from the looks of Drew's mouth.


An intense game of football ensued.  I think Jett missed a pass or something.



The huddle.  And see what I mean- Jett is totally Carly's favorite.  I mean, she isn't even looking at the other kids!  I don't blame her.  Luckily he feels the same about her.  He said something about Miss California and all that.


This crab didn't like the cold!


Lila always always pals up with the McCreary girls.  It's funny how they all have their little buddies and pair up.  Lila spent all of the 4th of July manipulating these girls into taking care of her (oh wait, or was that me that did that?), at any rate, she really loves them!!


No comments: